The Behringer iNuke NU12000 is an ultra-lightweight, high-density 12000-watt power amplifier. The iNUKE NU12000 power amplifiers packs an incredible 12,000 Watts (2 x 6,000 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 3,400 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 2 x 1,700 Watts @ 8 Ohms) into exceptionally lightweight (26.5 lbs/12 kg) and rack-mountable packages. And because the NU12000 is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Thanks to Behrigner's "Zero-Attack" limiters, which offer maximum output level with exceptionally - reliable overload protection, you can run the NU12000 full-out for hours on-end. Behringer's revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supplies, ensures this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Thanks to their revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, Behringer are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency - and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as Clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
Just as elegant as the front, the rear panel is home to the combo XLR and 1⁄4" TRS Input connectors, making the iNUKE compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you’ll find the switches that enable the NU12000 amp to run in your choice of dual mono, stereo or mono bridge modes.
The NU12000 features a built-in 3-way Crossover, which is selectable as: Full-Range mode, where the output is sent unfiltered to your loudspeakers; LF mode, which sends the low-frequency content (<100 Hz) to passive subwoofers, or HF mode, where the high-frequency content (>100 Hz) is channeled to your full-range loudspeakers.
Sporting massive output ratings, lightweight Class-D technology, an equally lightweight price tag – and all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for – the iNUKE NU12000 power amplifier is a serious amp for your most demanding applications.
The main features of the Behringer Inuke 12000 include:
- Delivers 2 x 6000 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3400 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1700 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 26.5 lbs / 12 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Delivered with Neutrik* powerCON 32A* twist-lock connector (cable not included)