The Behringer iNuke NU4-6000 is a 6000W power amplifier that provides various input and powering options with its four XLR/TRS combo inputs with switches for quad mono, dual stereo or dual mono bridge modes, making this an extremely powerful and versatile power amplifier.
Essentially each of the four output channels of the iNuke NU4-6000 can produce 1500W of power with the added benefit of bridge mode. Bridge mode will allow for crossover, meaning that the iNuke can operate in biamp mode and send the low frequency range to a passive subwoofer, while the passive PA speakers take the mid and high frequency range.
The iNuke NU4-6000 has Class-D technology, switch mode power supply for noise-free audio, built-in limiters for maximum output, detented gain controls and signal/limiter LEDs for visually monitoring audio processing. Combo XLR/TRS input connectors allows for an array of audio inputs to be used, while the lockable Speakon output connectors will ensure that cables don’t accidently get pull out of operation. The back to front ventilation system will ensure that the unit runs cool and the iNuke is rack-mountable.
The Behringer iNuke NU4-6000 features include:
- 6000W Class-D power amplifier
- Quad mono, dual stereo and mono bridge modes
- Built-in limiter for maximum output
- 4 x combo XLR/TRS input connectors
- 4 x lockable Speakon output connectors
- Detented and illuminated gain controls
- Signal and limiter LED indicators
- Back to front ventilation system
- Robust and lightweight design
- Weighs 5.5kg