The Behringer PMP2000D Europower 2000W All-In-One Mixer is a powered mixer, featuring 14 channels, a 2000W power rating, nine mic inputs, six TRS inputs, and three stereo TRS inputs. The PMP2000D is an ultra-compact 2x 1000W stereo powered mixer offering a revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology that delivers enormous power, incredible sonic performance and a super-light weight.
This mixer contains nine “Invisible” IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones, as well as an ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects. A 14-channel mixer section features six mono and four stereo channels.
Included is an effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels, as well as dual 9-band graphic EQs that allow precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs. Operation modes included are selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier. An adjustable stereo Aux input is included for connecting external signal sources, as well an internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption.
The main features of the Behringer PMP2000D Europower 2000W All-In-One Mixer include:
- Ultra-Compact 2x 1000W Stereo Powered Mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D Amplifier Technology
- 9x “Invisible” IMP Mic Preamps
- Switchable +48V Phantom Power For Condenser Microphones
- Ultra-High Quality Klark Teknik FX Processor
- 14-Channel Mixer Section (6x Mono & 4x Stereo Channels)
- 3-Band EQ
- Switchable Pad & Clip LEDs
- Dual 9-Band Graphic EQs
- Selectable Stereo (Main L/R), Double Mono (Main/Monitor) or Bridged Mono Amplifier Operation Mode
- Adjustable Stereo Aux Input
- Internal Switch-Mode Power Supply
- Noise-Free Audio
- Superior Transient Response
- Very Low Power Consumption