The Behringer Ultralink ULM202USB Wireless Microphone System is a USB wireless microphone system, featuring two handheld transmitters and one dual-mode USB receiver dongle, with digital 2.4GHz wireless connectivity. The highest-quality sound is provided by the two dynamic hand-held microphones thanks to their built-in transmitter, which operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz range.
The dedicated ULM receiver not only connects to your PC/Mac computer’s USB port for recording directly into your favourite DAW application, but also works with a wide range of Behringer “Wireless-Ready” mixers and powered speakers. The state-of-the-art transmitters and receiver operate in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, and because it is digitally encrypted, your signal gets through in all its pristine, high-definition quality. The ULM202USB has a battery life of at least 30 hours of performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries.
The main features of the Behringer Ultralink ULM202USB Wireless Microphone System include:
- 2x ULM200M Handheld Microphones; 1x ULM200D Dual-Mode USB Receiver
- High-Quality Microphone Capsule
- Ultra-Compact USB Receiver with Dual Mode Analogue/Digital Audio Interface
- Digital 2.4 GHz Wireless Connectivity
- Maximum Range: 120m
- Automatic Pairing
- Integrated Volume Up & Down Buttons on Microphone
- Panic Mute Feature on Microphone
- Receiver Powered via USB Interface
- Auto-Sensing of Analogue or USB Digital Audio Connection
- 2.4 GHz ISM Band Operation: License-Free Use Worldwide