The Beyerdynamic TG V96c is a premium true condenser microphone (cardioid) for vocals.
The strength of the Beyerdynamic TG V96c lies in its absolutely faithful reproduction - even of the finest nuances and on stage every detail counts. The microphone’s exterior stands out for its sophisticated design, with a special coated surface that is pleasant to the touch.
But it is what’s inside that makes the TG V96c into a top class microphone and makes it stand out with vocalists, professional rental companies and sound technicians: this real condenser microphone shines with a captivatingly natural sound. The subtle treble boost provides an open, finely detailed and unobtrusive sound pattern.
The Beyerdynamic TG V96c can be operated with 11 volt phantom powering without affecting the performance. The 5-layer pop protection made from metal gauze of differing mesh sizes and a sintered plate optimally suppresses plosives while significantly improving the rear-attenuation.
The TG V96c is rugged enough for the stage and is supplied with an individual frequency response curve print out. Handcrafted in Germany.
Beyerdynamic TG V96c Main Features Include:
- Linear frequency response due to specially shaped back plate electrodes to optimise the diaphragm vibrations
- Optimal sound due to multi-layer metal gauze on the upper grill
- Protects the diaphragm with sintered, acoustically neutral bronze
- Transducer type: True Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Net Weight: 360 g