The Camco Q-Power 10 PA Power Amplifier introduces new class D amplifier technology offering smooth and responsive handling with massive power output while maintaining CAMCO’s famous sonic integrity, benefiting from the latest advances in CAMCO’s SMPS technology, the resulting high power, lightweight units are at home in all professional applications.
With the introduction of the Q-Power series CAMCO aim to deliver simple, pure and reliable power for applications where cost and ease of use are paramount without lose of integrity.
CAMCO have paid attention to market requirements for a straight forward approach. In introducing the Q-Power Series CAMCO identified, key elements, such as power output, loading, AC power supply flexibility and connectivity. The result is three, outstanding power output options, across four channels, in a 19” 2 RU rugged case design, suitable for professional Installations, Theatre and Live Sound applications.
The main features of the Camco Q-Power 10 PA Power Amplifier include:
- Power per channel: 620W at 16 Ohms, 1100W at 8 Ohms, 1800W 4 Ohms
- No of Channels: 4
- Output Circuitry: Class D
- Net Weight: 11.5 kg
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Input Connectors: 3-pin XLR, male and female per channel.
- Output Connectors: Two 4-pole SPEAKON connectors / Barrier Strip with protection cover
- Dimensions: 483 x 88.9 x 419mm