The Charter Oak M900 is a small diaphragm condenser microphone, suitable for recording and broadcast.
The Charter Oak M900 small diaphragm condenser features a reasonably flat frequency response, and the robust and musical sound for which all CharterOak microphones are known.
The Charter Oak M900 achieves all of these goals and more, as it features a two-step sensitivity switch (-10dB and -20dB) and a two position bass roll off at 150Hz (3dB per octave) and at 75 Hz (6dB per octave). Furthermore, each Charter Oak M900 head amplifier is shipped with S-5 (cardioid), S-6 (hyper-cardioid), and S-7 (omni directional) capsules, all of which enhance the functionality and versatility of the microphone.
The Charter Oak M900 exhibits the same simplicity of design, rigid build quality and robust sound that is present in all CharterOak microphones and the M900 is backed with a lifetime guarantee, making it a welcome addition to any microphone collection.
Charter Oak M900 main features inlcude:
- Acoustical Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Diaphragm: 20mm
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (1kHz@74dB S.P.L)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hyper-Cardioid, Omni
- Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load: > 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise: 18dB A weighted IEC651
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 1kHz causes 0.5% Total Harmonic Distortion @ 137dB
- Power Requirements: + 48V