The Chauvet FootC DJ Light Foot Controller is a compact 36-channel DMX foot controller that can control up to 6 six-channel fixtures can store 12 sets of chases with up to 24 steps each.
The FootC is ideal for 6-channel fixtures, it has rugged guitar pedal-style buttons that can trigger the auto and sound modes, as well as control chases and scenes. There is an LED display that makes navigation easy in any lighting environment.
The FootC works with MIDI technology and has a direct line in so musicians can send an audio feed directly into the controller to trigger scenes to a beat.
The main features of the Chauvet FootC DJ Light Foot Controller include:
- Full-featured compact DMX foot controller with up to 36 channels of control
- Designed to work with features with up to 6 channels
- Guitar pedal-style buttons offer convenient and durable light access
- Create and control a full light show of chases, scenes, fades and much more
- Built-in tap synch, auto and sound modes
- Easy to read LED display
- MIDI input for precision timing
- Direct audio line triggers scenes with amazing accuracy
- DMX channel 36
- DMX connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Audio line connector: RCA
- Input voltage: 12VDC, 1 A (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz)
- Power and current: 1 W 0.032 A 120V 60Hz
- Power and current: 1 W 0.023 A 230V 50Hz
- Weight: 4lb (1.9kg)
- Size: 7.2 x 14.2 x 2.6” (183 x 360 x 6mm)