The Chauvet Intimidator Spot 255 IRC LED Moving Head Spotlight is a feature-packed moving head spot fitted with a 60W LED that will enhance the atmosphere of any event or installation.
This power-packed member of the Intimidator family generates a powerful, vivid light show that will get the bring ou0t the best of any installation.
There are 3 new features that have never been seen before in the Intimidator series. Firstly the “Totem” mode allows the user to limit the pan and tilt parameters, keeping the lighting effect forward focused on a specific area of the room. Secondly “Manual” mode allows the user to create a custom look and have it stored to recall at any point. And thirdly “Delay” mode is an advanced master/slave mode that offers the user the chance to operate up to four fixtures in master/slave mode and will randomly create and add synchronicity in various movements making the whole thing appear as a complex light show.
The Intimidator spot 255 IRC’s full colour LCD menu screen and full text readout make navigating the 255 easy and simple to understand. Time-saving features include the built-in macros and move-in-black capabilities as well as the ability to power link multiple units together to save on running cables. Project the light wherever you want with the user-selectable pan and tilt ranges and achieve ultra-smooth LED fading with the built-in electronic dimmer. The intimidator 255 IRC also allows the user to split the beam and cover a larger area with the 3-facet prism and the easy-access gobo door allows quick and easy change of the gobos.
Create continuous shows with individual reset of pan/tilt, colour, gobo and prism. Convenience is always at hand with the Intimidator 255 with sound activated programs and wireless non-DMX control with the optional IRC-6 remote control.
The main features of the Chauvet Intimidator Spot 255 IRC LED Moving Head Spotlight include:
- Feature-packed moving head spot fitted with a 60W LED to enhance any event or application
- Beams always remain in directed area using the built-in “Totem” mode
- Set, save and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-colour LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create a dazzling light-show in Automated or Sound modes
- Simple navigation and a full text readout with full-colour LCD screen
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control via the IRC-6 remote control
- Split beam for wider coverage via the 3-facet prism
- Quick and easy gobo change via the easy-access gobo door
- Project light directionally via selectable pan/tilt ranges
- Minimise programming time with the built-in effect macros and move-in-black feature
- Save time running cables by multilinking multiple units
- DMX channels 8 or 13
- DMX connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and tilt ranges: 540, 360, 180, pan/270, 180, 90 degree tilt
- Colours: 8 + white, split colours, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobo size: 24mm
- Light source: 1 LED (white) 60W 2.3A, 50,000hr life expectancy
- Strobe rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Beam angle: 15 degrees
- Illuminance: 10.420 lux 2m
- Power linking: 6 units 120V, 10 units 230V
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and current: 98W, 1.4 A 120V, 60Hz
- Power and current: 95W, 0.8 A, 230V, 50Hz
- Weight: 12.6 lbs (5.7kg)
- Size: 8.3 x 9.1 x 13.2” (211 x 232 x 337mm)
- Optional controllers: IRC-6