The Crown I-Tech 4x3500HD is a 4-Channel PA Power Amplifier capable of delivering 4,400W (Bridge-Mono, 4 ohms) with professional features such as the BSS Omnidrive HD DSP engine and an integrated TFT LCD full-color touchscreen.
The Crown I-Tech 4x3500HD features a "smart" universal power supply with Power Factor Correction technology. It is so efficient it can adjust to any frequency or mains voltage between 100-240VAC in a controlled manner – and in real time – so you can use it anywhere in the world and it will always deliver full power.
Standing only 2U high, the slight stature of the I-Tech HD belies the leading-edge technology within. A perfect example is the BSS Omnidrive HD DSP engine. This integrated DSP is not only a breakthrough in the amplifier industry, but outperforms many of the best stand-alone DSP loudspeaker processors in the world. With the latest programmable studio-grade 32-bit Sharc processors with enhanced SIMD architecture and a proprietary D/A output filter for improved signal-to-noise at least 6 dB quieter than outboard DSP.
Co-developed with JBL and BSS, the LevelMAX suite of limiters combines the latest innovations in limiter design into one high performance, integrated package. The Peak, RMS, and Transducer Thermal limiters are fully coordinated so each will adjust automatically based on how the others are performing. This industry first guarantees smooth, musical response along with peak SPL and pure, uncolored sound.
The integrated TFT LCD full-color touchscreen was designed with you in mind. Featuring a large, 4.3" backlit display and intuitive menu design inspired by Studer's legendary Vistonics, every channel is color-coded and clearly delineated so you'll never again have to question which channel you are adjusting.
Accepting a standard USB drive on the front-panel connection allows you the flexibility to transfer preset and device files, and update firmware from the driver to the amplifier DSP, or vice versa. This simple innovation helps you reconfigure racks in record time.
Crown's new "Powered by Crown" app allows wireless control and monitoring of your I-Tech HD or any Ethernet-enabled devices from Crown. Using the same protocols as HiQnet System Architect, you can import custom control panels, set limits, or make adjustments anywhere in the venue using only your iPhone or iPad.
Adhering to exact TCP/IP Ethernet standards and equipped with HiQnet technology, the I-Tech HD can live on a standard network without the hassle of proprietary switches or hardware. And by following standard protocol, large systems of 400+ amplifiers can be quickly deployed on a single network backbone without any special considerations.
Crown I-Tech 4x3500HD main features include:
- Power: Stereo, 2 ohms (per ch.) 2,000W, Stereo, 4 ohms (per ch.) 2,000W, Stereo, 8 ohms (per ch.) 1,500W, Bridge-Mono, 8 ohms 4,000W,
Bridge-Mono, 4 ohms 4,400W
- Channels: 4
- Sensitivity: Adjustable in 0.1V increments from 1.28V to 8V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (below rated power 20Hz to 20kHz, A-Weighted): > -112dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.35%
- Damping Factor (10 Hz to 100 Hz): >5000
- Frequency Response (at 1W into 4/8 ohms): +/- 0.25dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power 20Hz to 1kHz): > 80dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20 Hz to 1kHz): > 80dB Typical
- Maximum Input Level (before input compression): +15dBu or +21dBu
- Load Impedance: Stereo: 1/2/4/8/16/70V/100V, Bridge: 2/4/8/16/70V/100V
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 3.5" x 19" x 16.95", 8.9cm x 48.3cm x 43.1cm
- Net Weight: 29lbs (13.2kg)