Crown XTi 2 2002 2000W amplifier with Peak Plus Limiters, Enhanced Sub-harmonic Synth for system specific tuning, updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software.
Crown XTi 2 1002 Input EQ: 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
Crossover Filters: Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes ± 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
Output EQ: 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
Crown XTi 2 1002 SubHarmonic Synth: takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and "synthesizes" a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
Peakx Plus Limiter: User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
Crown XTi 2 2002 main features:
- Power: 2 Ohm Stereo (per ch.) 1000W, 4 Ohm Stereo (per ch.) 800W, 8 Ohm Stereo (per ch.) 475W, 8 Ohm Bridge-Mono 6000W, 4 Ohm Bridge-Mono 2000W
- Peakx Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and fullspeed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
- Delay: For signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Chassis: Steel
- Front Panel: Cast-aluminum
- Cooling: Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
- Dimensions 19" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 12.25" (D)