The Daslight DVC 4 Gold Interface and Software builds on the success of the DVC3, it boasts an entirely new Effects Engine and is finally compatible with both PC and Mac!
The perfect solution for all your projects. Easy to use: select your devices, create your show and scenes step by step, and create your DMX effects and a virtual control board. The controller interface can control 512 DMX channels and is very easy to use. The interface can be installed on multiple computers and will only be activated when it is connected.
The new Daslight 4 software is available via a download. The Gold package gives you access to the software’s full functionality, including a library of over 15.000 fixtures. The DVC interface can also use the on-board 128k memory, allowing for your show to be copied to the device and run without a computer- this makes it a great choice for a live backup or a smaller show. The scenes can be changed via + and - push buttons on the controller or the dry contact ports.
The main features of the Daslight DCV4 Gold Interface and Software include:
- Mini USB-DMX Interface
- 1 DMX OUT universe (512 channels) and 1 DMX IN/OUT universe
- Daslight 4 software included
- 512 or 1024 DMX output channels in PC mode, 512 DMX output channels in stand-alone mode. To gain access to 1024 channels, the DMX input must be converted to an output socket using an XLR gender changer.
- 1x 3pin XLR male socket (input) and 1x 3pin XLR female socket (output)
- Plug and play USB 2.0 interface with power via the PC's USB socket or via a 5-12v USB mains adapter
- HE10 connector: Trigger scenes through dry contact ports (allows up to 8 trigger actions or 255 if
- combined in binary)
- Compatible with any type of DMX 512 fixture
- Internal memory (64k) for up to 20 000 steps (depending on the number of channels used)
- 2 buttons to scroll between scenes and 1 button to change the overall brightness of a playing scene
- Led display allowing you ton monitor the selected scene
- Compatible with Windows, Mac
- Includes USB cable