The Daslight DVC 4 Gold ZM DMX Interface and Software builds on the success of the DVC3 and has been designed for larger installations, clubs and applications. With the ability to output up to 3 DMX universes (1536 channels) and trigger up to 5 scenes simultaneously, this is one of the most powerful stand alone DMX units available on the market today. The Mini USB DMX Lighting Interface boasts an entirely new Effects Engine and is finally compatible with both PC and Mac!
The perfect solution for all your projects. Easy to use: select your devices, create your show and scenes step by step, create your DMX effects and a virtual control board. The controller interface can control 512 DMX channels and is very easy to use. The interface can be installed on multiple computers and will only be activated when it is connected.
The new Daslight 4 software is available via a download. The Gold package gives you access to the software’s full functionality, including a library of over 15.000 fixtures. The DVC interface can also use microSD memory (not included), allowing for your show to be copied to the device and run without a computer- this makes it a great choice for a live backup or a smaller show. The scenes can be changed via + and - push buttons on the controller, the dry contact ports, or over a network using the Easy Remote iPhone, iPad and Android app.
The main features of the Daslight DVC4 Gold ZM DMX Interface and Software include:
- Mini USB-DMX interface
- 3 x 512 Channels (1536) Configurable Input / Output in PC mode
- 3072 DMX output channels in stand-alone mode
- 1x 3pin XLR female (output) and 1x 5pin XLR female socket (2 output universes)
- Daslight 4 software included
- Plug and play USB 2.0 interface with power via the PC's USB socket or via a 5-12v USB mains adapter
- HE10 connector: Trigger scenes through dry contact ports (allows up to 8 trigger actions or 255 if combined in binary)
- Compatible with any type of DMX 512 fixture
- Internal miniSD memory allowing for the storage of an almost unlimited amount of scenes
- Areas: 5 scenes can play simultaneously in stand-alone. Each area can contain up to 99 scenes
- 2 buttons to scroll between scenes and 1 button to select the area
- Led display allowing you ton monitor the selected scene and area
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
- Includes USB cable