The DPA d:vice Lavalier Combo Kit consists of a d:vice MMA-A audio interface, a d:screet SC4060 omnidirectional headset microphone, a mic capsule, shock and clamp mounts, a 4-way clip and two foam windscreens. This is an ultimate mobile broadcast kit featuring a d:screet SC4060 that would be worn by a journalist, and one d:dicate 4018 that takes care of the clean feed that often follows a broadcast.
The d:screet SC4060 offers a natural sound with great detail and resolution. A very low noise floor, impressive sensitivity and high SPL lets the d:screet SC4060 be used on a podium, table or elsewhere to pick up speech from two or more people or to pick up ambience sound. This microphone is omnidirectional and picks up sound perfectly. The holder is designed to minimise clothing noise and can be used upwards, downwards, left- or right-side mounting on lapels, shirts and neckties.
The d:dicate 4018 supercardioid microphone is designed for a broad range of broadcast/ENG applications. It can be used for booming, dialogue, interview and table or spot-recording use. Ideal for use as spot or hanging mic for orchestra recording situations, in this kit it is combined with the MMP-GS modular active cable and the GSM4000 gooseneck shock mount for d:dicate.
The main features of the DPA d:vice Lavalier Combo Kit include:
- 1x MMA-A d:vice Digital Audio Interface
- 1x SC4060-BM d:screet 4060 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone, Hi-Sens (Black)
- 1x SCM0013-B 4-Way Clip for d:screet
- 3x DUA0560 Foam Windscreen for d:screet (Black)
- 1x MMC4018 Supercardioid Microphone Capsule
- 1x MMP-GS Modular Active with Side Caple
- 1x GSM4000 Gooseneck Shock Mount for d:dicate
- 1x CM4099 Clamp Mount for Instrument Microphones
- 1x DUA0041 Foam Windscreen for d:dicate Mics with Active Cable