The Edirol LVS-400 is a compact, easy-to-use 4 channel video switcher.
Even without any previous video experience, you can create professional video transition and key effects on the Edirol LVS-400 for a professional video performance. Ideally suited for installations, the LVS-400 offers both BNC & S-Video inputs & outputs. It includes 17 back-lit buttons for easy control in low-light environments, a T-Bar for manual transitions, a time control for button-controlled transitions, & two effect control knobs.
You can easily cut from source to source, simply by pressing the button of the output you want. You can preview these sources on your preview monitor output before you send it to your main out. You can use two different wipes or a disolve taking up to 4 seconds to finish a transition. You also have an output on/off option to fade to black when not in use while you prepare your next shot in your preview monitor.
The LVS-400 offers incredibly clean video throughput. If it is time to offer clean video to your events, the LVS-400 is the most effective addition you can consider.
Edirol LVS-400 main features include:
- Easy to operate User Interface for mixing Video Sources.
- Back-lit Buttons for easy operation in low-light.
- BNC connectors for firmly locking cable connections.
- High-quality and stable video image.
- Digital processing for impressive image quality & two individual frame synchronizers.
- Picture In Picture & Key functions for super-imposing one video source on another T-Bar for manual control of video Mixing.