Gemini’s CDJ-650 incorporates many of the same features of the revolutionary CDJ-700 into a more modest tabletop footprint, making it the perfect addition to Gemini’s budding CDJ family. With intuitive controls and versatile features, the CDJ-650 is an ideal professional DJ solution.
Whether your songs are stored on CDs, USB sticks or your computer, the CDJ-650 offers exceptional command with a 5-inch touch-sensitive jog wheel that allows you to Pitch Bend or Scratch. Thanks to its meticulously crafted, super-responsive design, the jog wheel offers a natural vinyl-like feel that will impress even the most loyal turntablists. For convenient music manipulation, three programmable Hot Cues let you create instant playback points on your tracks and the Loop Section with loop Adjust lets you quickly modify your loop with the jog wheel. For even greater command, a variable Pitch Control slide with an ultra-precise fader ensures pinpoint accuracy when beat matching.
When it comes to ease-of-use, the CDJ-650 offers an intuitive, ergonomic layout that lets you craft an expert mix with minimal effort. And in terms of aesthetics, the unit employs artistic, cutting-edge design, and vibrant visual display for a truly elegant DJ solution. Thanks to innovative features and intelligent engineering that commands attention, this professional media player boasts style, control and seamless reliability.
The main features of the CDJ-650 include:
- Slot-in CD-ROM compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs, MP3-CDs
- USB input for USB storage devices
- MIDI and HID capabilities for use as a software controller
- Full-color 3.2″ TFT screen with contrast adjustment and waveform display
- 5″ touch-sensitive jog wheel with two selectable modes: Pitch Bend / Scratch Effect with Reverse
- PC/Mac Audio I/O interface (up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- Plays MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats
- Stereo RCA output
- Three programmable Hot Cues for instant track playback points
- BPM functions including Auto (Sync), Manual (Tap), ID3 and BPM Lock
- Variable ptich control with six settings: +/- 4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100% and Master Tempo control
- Frame accurate search with buttons or jog wheel
- Seamless Loop with Reloop and Loop Adjust
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory