The K&M 210/2 Microphone Stand Nickel is the industry standard for mic stands with a boom arm. Made from steel, this microphone stand is very hardy and can easily tackle a life on the road.
It is height adjustable from 900 mm to 1605 mm, and is adjusted via a clutch. This clutch has been designed for ease of use as well as being secure. The boom amp clamps in place with a T-bar locking screw, which again has been designed for ease of use and security. The legs are foldable and are joined to a zinc die-cast base.
The main features of the K&M 210/2 Microphone Stand Nickel include:
- Microphone stand with boom arm
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: 840 mm
- Height: from 900cm to 1605 mm
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg Construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: steel
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Type: nickel
- Weight: 3.12 kg