The Line 6 XD-V55L is a digital wireless lavalier microphone system and is part of the XD-V55 series. The XD-V55L sets a new standard in hands-free wireless systems providing unmatched performance, full-range sound, and license-free operation.
Built for rock-solid performance, the XD-V55L is road-ready and offers spectacular audio quality free from interference. The system consists of a premium cardioid condenser lavalier clip-on microphone, body-pack transmitter and rack-ready receiver. Ideal for broadcast presenters seeking an advanced hands-free system.
The XD-V55 features exclusive Line 6 filter modeling combined with fourth-generation 2.4GHz digital wireless technology. With 14 channels of full-range, 24-bit compander-free performance, the XD-V55L provides unmatched audio clarity, guaranteed across its entire 100 metre (300 foot) range.
Encompassing a host of additional professional features, the XD-V55 can handle the most complex of applications. With advanced signal encryption (Digital Channel Lock), channel scanning, dynamic filters, gain control, and much more night after night. Use several receivers together to create advanced multi-channel systems, and powered BNC antenna inputs allow daisy-chaining multiple units to a single antenna array. The possibilities are endless with this comprehensive wireless solution.
For complete flexibility, XD-V55 handheld, lavalier, headset and instrument components can be mixed and matched as required - and all XD-V55 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide.
The Line 6 XD-V55L main features include:
- 300-foot extended range
- 12 channels – use up to 12 systems simultaneously
- Line 6 microphone modeling (handheld systems) or EQ filter modeling
- Patented, 4th-generation digital wireless technology
- Premium cardioid condenser lavalier microphone with discreet clothing attachment
- Bodypack: Robust metal body
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating third-party microphones
- LCD display for selecting channels, battery status, EQ filter and more
- Lock mode to prevent changes during performance