The Line 6 XD-V75HH is a license-free handheld digital wireless system, and is part of the XD-V Digital Wireless series. This system gives vocalists the freedom, character and performance of the world's best live microphones in the palm of their hand. The XD-V75 sets a new standard in professional wireless systems.
Combining 4th generation 2.4GHz broadcasting with unique advanced modeling technology, the XD-V75 delivers class-leading performance, free from interference. The XD-V75 utilises 14 channels of 'true' 24-bit, compander-free, full-range audio - with performace equaling that of a fully wired system. The XD-V75 also gains access to 10 different microphone types, 9 of which are based on the world's most popular live perfomance microphones. Including the Shure SM58, Shure Beta 58A, Sennheiser e835, Audio-Technica AE4100, Electro-Voice N/D767a, and more.
The Line 6 XD-V75 features exclusive Digital Channel Lock (DCL) technology that encodes transmission and protects the wireless signal. Other professional features include, dynamic filters, gain control, channel scanning and more to handle the most complex applications. Built for rock-solid performance night after night, the XD-V75 receiver is housed in a robust aluminum chassis. The 1/2U receiver includes rack ears, antenna relocation accessories and rackmounting hardware. Multiple receivers interlock easily to create multi-channel rack systems, and powered BNC antenna inputs allow daisy-chaining multiple units to a single antenna array.
All XD-V systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license-free worldwide.
The main features of the XD-V75HH include:
- Professional digital wireless system for performing vocalists
- License free operation
- Exclusive microphone modeling technology gives vocalists a choice of 10 superb microphone models based on the world's most popular mics including: Shure SM58, Shure Beta58A, Shure SM57, Sennheiser e835, Sennheiser e935, AKG D5, Audio Technica AE4100, Audix OM5, Electro-Voice N/D767a and Line 6 custom-voiced microphone
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10 Hz - 20 kHz (- 2.5 dB) AF frequency response, wide 115 dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- Premium dynamic microphone capsule designed for spectacular vocal reproduction, and interchangeable with capsules from other industry-standard mics
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
- 14 always-available channels
- 300-foot (100-meter) extended range
- One-touch setup
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
- Signal encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Gain control to optimize receiver output
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi-system applications
- 2 powered BNC antenna inputs - for daisy chaining multiple systems
- Premium dynamic microphone capsule - with cardioid polar pattern
- Interchangeable microphone capsules - compatible with other industry standard mic
- Transmitter LCD Display - for selecting channels, battery status, microphone model, and more
- Transmitter Naming - for identifying transmitters in a multi-system application
- Road-ready metal transmitter and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes microphone transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, two AA alkaline batteries