The Line 6 XD-V75TR is a digital wireless headset microphone system and is part of the XD-V75 series. The XD-V75TR sets a new standard in hands-free wireless systems providing unmatched performance, full-range sound, and license-free operation.
Built for rock-solid performance, the XD-V75TR is road-ready and offers spectacular audio quality free from interference. The system consists of a body-pack transmitter and rack-ready receiver. Ideal for active performers and presenters seeking an advanced hands-free system.
The XD-V75 features exclusive Line 6 filter modeling combined with fourth-generation 2.4GHz digital wireless technology. With 14 channels of full-range, 24-bit compander-free performance, the XD-V75TR provides unmatched audio clarity, guaranteed across its entire 100 metre (300 foot) range.
Encompassing a host of additional professional features, the XD-V75 can handle the most complex of applications. With advanced signal encryption (Digital Channel Lock), channel scanning, dynamic filters, gain control, and much more night after night. Use several receivers together to create advanced multi-channel systems, and powered BNC antenna inputs allow daisy-chaining multiple units to a single antenna array. The possibilities are endless with this comprehensive wireless solution.
For complete flexibility, XD-V75 handheld, lavalier, headset and instrument components can be mixed and matched as required - and all XD-V75 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide.
The Line 6 XD-V75TR main features include:
- Professional digital wireless bodypack system for active performers and presenters
- License-free operation worldwide
- Exclusive Line 6 EQ filter modeling technology
- Full-range 24-bit, 10 Hz to 20 kHz with 120 dB dynamic range and superior transient response
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating 3rd-party microphones
- One-touch setup
- 2.4GHz band interference-free operation
- 14 always-available channels
- 300-foot (100-metre) extended range
- Signal encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Gain control to optimize receiver output
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi-system applications
- 2 powered BNC antenna inputs – for daisy chaining multiple systems
- Transmitter LCD Display - for selecting channels, battery status, microphone model, and more
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status and more
- Road-ready headset, bodypack and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes bodypack transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, two AA alkaline batteries