The Palmer PDI09 Electric Guitar and Bass Passive DI Box is a durable DI box designed especially with guitars in mind.
The PDI09 can be connected between an effect device or amplifier and the mixing console. The PDI09 is not suitable for direct connection to a guitar. Integrated filter circuits simulate the authentic "speaker" sound. Tone can be varied between "Mellow", "Normal", or "Bright".
The main features of the Palmer PDI09 Electric Guitar and Bass Passive DI Box include:
- DI Box with Speaker Simulation
- Input: 1/4 "with parallel connector to loop through
- Output: XLR / m transformerless symmetrical
- Attenuator: 0 dB for line signals
- 15 dB for transformers / amps up to 10 Watts
- 30 dB for bigger amps up to 200 Watts