The Reloop RMP-2.5 is a Multi-Media Tabletop Media Player with additional MIDI functionality.
The Reloop RMP-2.5 is capable of playing current audio formats such as WAV and MP3 from CD, CD-R, memory stick or hard disk drive. The unit can also control any MIDI compatible DJ software (for example Traktor) thanks to the RMP-2.5's full MIDI compatibility. All the user interface's control elements send out MIDI commands.
The Reloop RMP-2.5 is able to control two virtual decks via the shift function: all control elements can be double assigned with MIDI commands. No matter whether audio or MIDI, with the large, touch sensitive jog wheel, the control feeling is always vinyl-like and literally invites you to scratching and beat juggling.
The high-resolution micro pitch of up to 0.02% allows pitch adjustments and bending with the highest precision. The unit comes with a handy Data Base Builder software to analyse USB drives, obtaining quicker and filtered results.
As combination of CD/MP3 player, USB mass storage media player and MIDI software controller, the Reloop RMP-2.5 Alpha is up to all requirements of modern DJ business.
Reloop RMP-2.5 main features include:
- Professioinal cross media player and software controller
- Play CDs & MP3 disks, connect USB sticks & hard drives and control software
- All control elements are MIDI compatible (25 buttons, 1 turning knob, 1 push encoder, 1 fader, 1 jog wheel), double assignment via shift function
- MIDI presets selectable
- Several RMP-2.5 Alpha can be linked for MIDI control
- USB Audio Link function: 2x players can be connected and access 1 USB device
- USB Auto Switch mode: automatically switches between USB MIDI and USB Audio Link mode
- USB 2.0 port for connection of hard disks, USB sticks, etc.
- Seamless loop function / reloop function
- Automatic and manual beat counter
- Touch-sensitive, two-part jog wheel
- High-end scratch simulator with return-to-cue function
- 4 independent 5 sec. sample banks (pitchable)
- Bright DotMatrix VFD display for all functions
- Adjustable pitch range (+/- 4/8/16/100%)
- Instant start via 1 bit technology (8-fold)
- 10 sec. anti-shock memory
- Shock absorbing feet bearing
- Headphones output
- D/A converter: 8 fold/1 bit
- Dimensions: 322 x 112,6 x 340 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg