The Reloop RMX-80 Digital DJ Mixer is a professional DJ mixer that is built club-ready and up to modern DJ standards, offering four channels, onboard effects and active ducking technology for two microphone inputs.
The RMX-80 surface is easy to navigate and all controls positioned in exactly the right place for simple control. Each of the four channels has a 3-band EQ, gain and filter control, and are switchable to either CD or Line. There is a channel for the master out and a microphone channel for two mic inputs, either XLR or ¼” jack, which has its own controls to for EQ, talkover and source. What’s also worth mentioning is that there is active ducking technology built-in for the microphone inputs.
There are multiple LCD displays which provide necessary and useful information regarding BPM and effects parameters, and they are clearly visible even in the darkest of venues. DJs will benefit from two headphone outputs with intelligent one-knob headphones EQ, the usual crossfader parameters that can be changed to taste and two independent intelligent BPM detect counters.
There are thirteen high performance effects onboard, which have been designed and created in collaboration with professional DJs who know what is required in today’s clubs. All effect parameters are clearly visible on the LCD displays and the time bar buttons allow direct access to effect modulation, and dependent on which effect is selected, can be used as trigger buttons for loops, LFO, timing or pitch.
The RMX-80 allows for solo cue or extended mix cue modes, giving DJs the option to monitor one channel or multiple channels. There is also an extremely useful USB hub which provides extra USB ports, meaning that DJs don’t have to rely on USB ports on their laptops, which can quickly run out.
The Reloop RMX-80 Digital DJ Mixer features include:
- Inputs and outputs include 4 x stereo RCA Line inputs, 4 x stereo RCA CD inputs, 1 x stereo XLR master outputs, 1 x stereo RCA master outputs, 1 x stereo RCA record outputs, 1 x stereo ¼” jack booth outputs, 1 x stereo ¼” jack sends, 1 x stereo ¼” jack returns, 2 x microphone inputs XLR & ¼” jack
- Four channel DJ mixer
- 13 high quality effects
- Effect modulation
- 2 x independent BPM counters
- LCD displays
- Bipolar filter per channel
- 3-Band EQ – kill & classic
- 2-band EQ on mic channel with active ducking technology
- Active 3-way USB hub
- Frequency response of 20Hz – 20kHz
- Dimensions of 320mm x 107.5mm x 382.4mm
- Weighs 6.9kg