The Roland CM-30 Monitor Speaker. CUBE Monitor delivers 30 watts of punch, built to handle a wide range of recording and mixing applications, but it can also be used for live monitoring onstage.
The Roland CM-30 CUBE Monitor delivers 30 watts of punch through a rugged, high-quality 6.5 inch coaxial two-way speaker. The CM-30 is built to handle a wide range of recording and mixing applications, but it can also be used for live monitoring onstage. It can be easily and safely moved from location to location thanks to its built-in handle grip, protective metal grill cover, and cabinet corner protectors, features not found on any other monitors in the market. You can sculpt your sound with the CM-30 ’s onboard 2-band equalizer. Dedicated knobs are provided for adjusting low and high frequencies. As with all other controls, the equalizer knobs are conveniently located on the front panel for quick access. Each CM-30 is equipped with three input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line, and two additional Aux inputs that support RCA pin (L, R) and stereo mini-phone connectors. So with one CM30 you get four stereo inputs and one mono input. The Stereo Link function allows two CM-30 cubes to be linked for true stereo output, which enables a total of eight stereo inputs, and two mono mic/line ins. The CM-30 offers more than enough inputs to simultaneously connect a microphone, a keyboard, a rhythm machine, and a CD player, or to function as a mini PA rig.
The main features of the Roland CM-30 include:
- CUBE Monitor delivers 30 watts of punch, built to handle a wide range of recording and mixing applications, but it can also be used for live monitoring onstage
- 30-watt 6.5 inch coaxial 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- Three input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line and two additional Aux inputs
- Stereo Link function for stereo connection between two units, which delivers a total of eight stereo inputs and two mono mic/line inputs
- Metal grill cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for carrying the unit safely
- Width: 214 mm 8-7/16 inches, Depth: 238 mm 9-3/8 inches, Height 275 mm 10-7/8 inches
- Weight 5.6 kg 12 lbs. 6 oz.
- Price displayed is for a single boxed Roland CM-30 monitor