The Sennheiser EW 300 IEM-A G3 Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System is a wireless in-ear monitoring system, featuring a frequency band of 516-558 MHz, and consists of a SR 300 G3 stereo transmitter, a EK 300 G3 stereo diversity receiver, and a set of IE 4 earphones. Hear and perform better with the Sennheiser monitoring systems; systems that are trusted by professionals worldwide and now are better than ever. Featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the receiver pack uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna for flawless reception. Ear-canal phones, with various ear-fitting pads for an individual fit, reproduce the signal from the adaptive diversity receiver precisely and faithfully. Pass-through outputs allow easy splitting of the input signal to travel to other devices. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remotely controlled with Sennheiser's "Wireless Systems Manager" software due to the built-in Ethernet port on the stereo transmitter.
This wireless monitoring system featuring sturdy metal housing on the transmitter and receiver, with a 42 MHz bandwidth reaching 1680 tuneable UHF frequencies for an interference-free reception. Featuring an enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies, there is an included Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer.
There is also an automatic frequency scan feature that searches for available frequencies across an enhanced AF frequency range, with a further increased range for audio sensitivity and wireless synchronisation of receiver parameter from transmitter.
This system consists of: 1x SR 300 G3 stereo transmitter; 1x EK 300 G3 stereo diversity receiver; 1x IE 4 earphones; 1x GA 3 rack mount; 1x NT 2 power supply unit; 1x antenna; & 2x AA size batteries.
The main features of the Sennheiser EW 300 IEM-A G3 Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System include:
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tuneable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver feature battery indication in 4 steps
- Mute function for transmitter
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance in receiver
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement. Please www.dv247.com for more information