The Sennheiser MKE 2-EWGOLD is a high-quality, black finished, sub-miniature clip-on lavalier microphone which is suitable for both speech and instrument miking applications in all areas of live work.
It fulfils the most stringent demands on sound quality and is extremely rugged. A special Umbrella diaphragm and a welded housing protect the Sennheiser MKE 2-EWGOLD against sweat and moisture, making it an ideal choice for theatrical productions.
It is supplied with a 1/8 inch (3.5mm) Mini (TRS) Output Jack for use with Evolution G2 series wireless systems. It can be powered directly from the SK 100 G2, SK 300 G2 or SK 500 G2 bodypack transmitters. It can also powered directly using Phantom power with the optional MZA 900 P.
Sennheiser MKE 2-EWGOLD Features:
- Insensitive to structure-borne noise
- Linear frequency response
- Umbrella diaphragm protects the mic against sweat
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Versatile attachment due to an extensive range of accessories
- For connection to evolution wireless bodypack transmitters
Sennheiser MKE 2-EWGOLD Specifications:
- Pick-up pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency response (microphone): 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 5 mV/Pa
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 142 dB
- Connection cable: 1.6m
- Connector: Mini-jack (evolution wireless)
- Dimensions: d=4.8mm
- Weight: 1g
The Sennheiser MKE 2-EWGOLD is a high-quality, sub-miniature clip-on lavalier microphone which is suitable for both speech and instrument miking applications in all areas of live work.