The TC Helicon Voice Solo FX150 is a personal PA and vocal processor all rolled into a single gig-ready unit.
No one cares more about your music than you, but what does it matter when stage or rehearsal conditions don’t allow you to control your sound or even hear yourself properly? VoiceSolo FX150 solves that. An all-in-one personal PA, vocal monitor, instrument amplifier and vocal reverb unit, it puts your music and your needs for control front and centre. Finally, you have more you.
Featuring a custom designed 6.5″ 2-way coaxial driver from legendary loudspeaker company Tannoy, VoiceSolo FX150 delivers exceptional musical clarity and a premium full range punch.
Not only is the tone kept intact and pristine, but the expert voicing of the driver means that more volume and power is drawn from the 150 Watts than any other system in the same class. In other words, even when it gets loud on stage, you’ll hear yourself – and your music – projected perfectly.
TC Helicon know vocal processing better than anyone, and it puts FX150 way ahead of the pack. Press “Vocal Tone” and you get intelligent EQ that adapts automatically to your voice and adds compression, de-essing and gating for a tight, professional sound.
In addition you have the choice between 9 studio-grade REVERB styles to add that extra sheen to your vocal performance – or your instrument sound.
VoiceSolo FX150 hands you the controls to dial-in a superb personal mix on-the-fly. With an ultra-low noise, 3-channel digital mixer it offers independent 3-band EQ on each channel and fast editing control of all features. It’s as easy as pressing the button for the level or parameter you want to change and then using the universal “Edit” knob to fine-tune the mix to your ear’s delight.
You can also connect your mp3-player to the Aux input and rehearse with your favourite tracks using the “Voice Cancel” feature to seamlessly blend in your voice.
If you’ve ever owned a mic stand-mounted speaker before, you know setup can be an ordeal. You risk either losing the custom adaptors or get hit by the swinging boom arm when trying to screw on the unit. Our Easy Grip mounting system lets you set up in seconds – no special parts or time-wasting assembly needed. Simply snap the FX150 onto the mic-stand and it’s show time! Furthermore, the special monitor design allows for accurate wedge angling, stand-alone or desktop placement.
TC Helicon believe that for a PA system to be truly personal, it must cater to all aspects of your performance – not just vocals, even if this is your main use for it. This is why you’ll find that not only is FX150 the ideal Full Range Flat Response (FRFR) system for your guitar, it faithfully delivers the deep oomph of bass like you would not believe. In fact, throw any instrument at it and FX150 will do it justice. Want to drown your instrument in reverb, yet keep the vocals relatively clean? No problem, just use the simple REVERB edit controls to set each level accordingly.
The main features of the TC Helicon Voice Solo FX150 include:
- 150W Class-D amplifier
- Full range 6.5" Tannoy 2-way coaxial ICT driver
- Ultra-low noise 3-channel digital mixer
- 3-band EQ with individual channel control
- High-quality mic preamps
- XLR/TRS combo inputs with automatic mic/line switching
- Integrated TC-Helicon vocal processing / DSP processing: Adaptive Tone (Intelligent EQ, Compression, De-essing, Gating), 9 popular vocal Reverb styles from VoiceLive 3, Smart Power compensation and protection
- Voice Cancel on Aux channel
- Hi-Z instrument switch on Channel 1
- Selectable Output – Choose between CHANNEL 1 (typically vocals) or FULL MIX for the OUT connection
- True stage monitor pass thru
- 48V switchable phantom power
- 1/8” Aux input
- One-click Easy Grip mic-stand mounting system
- Lightweight, compact design – 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Rigid, very low resonance high impact polystyrene enclosure
- Mic Control compatible
- Efficient external power with ample stage cable length