The Yamaha THR10 Guitar Amp and Recording Interface is developed to add new value to the guitar playing experience by making it possible to play the guitar indoors, or practically anywhere. THR10 is bundled with Cubase AI, Steinberg's professional music production application that offers full-fledged recording and editing.
The Yamaha THR-10 packs in everything you need from an off-stage amp. Real tube amp tone and dynamics, great sound at low volume, genuine hi-fi quality stereo playback and full recording capabilities. Prepare to spend a lot more time playing guitar.
The Yamaha THR 10 adds more low-range and mid-range to the sound. In addition to the five amp type modes, THR10 offers bass amp modelling, electric-acoustic mic simulation as well as flat channel for vocals and keyboards, making home recording possible. THR10 is also equipped with a three-band equalizer (EQ) and User Memory Function. Up to five of the sounds that performers have created with amp sounds, effects, and EQ can be saved. These memory buttons are located on the top of the control panel for easy access.
The THR10 was developed with Yamaha's award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers. The exclusive, specially designed speaker enclosure is optimised to handle both guitar and stereo playback sounds making THR uniquely capable of giving you amazing tone for both your guitar and your track from a compact, portable amp.
The main features of the Yamaha THR10 Guitar Amp and Recording Interface include:
- Amp Type: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brit Hi, Modern, Bass, Aco, Flat
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Delay/Reverb, Spring Reverb, Hall Reverb, *Compressor, *Noise Gate (*only available in the THR Editor)
- Chromatic Tuner
- Controller/Switches: Amp, Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble, Effect, DLY/REV, Guitar Output, USB/AUX Output, User Memory Switch x5, Tap/Tuner Switch
- Connections: INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 2 x 8cm Full Range
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Source: AC Adaptor - EADP-38EB A (included)
- Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions
- Width: 360mm
- Height: 183.5mm
- Depth: 140mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Cubase AI DVD-ROM