Apogee JAM Guitar Audio Interface lets guitarists enjoy the legendary sound quality of Apogee on iPad, iPhone and Mac.
Apogee JAM is a premium digital converter featuring PureDIGITAL technology which delivers your guitar’s true tone to your iPad or Mac without compromise. JAM is the first high quality interface that makes a digital connection to both iOS devices and Mac. You will notice the sonic difference between JAM and other similar products immediately.
Now guitarists can have a pocket-sized, plug in and play interface at an unprecedented price and experience ultimate tone with the guitar amps and effects in Apple’s GarageBand software or other compatible applications.
Apogee JAM features an input gain control knob. This rotary style wheel is conveniently located on the side of JAM for easy thumb access and allows you to dial in the level of your guitar without accessing software.
JAM is a true digital device featuring special circuitry designed specifically for guitar and bass. The Apogee engineers responsible for JAM’s sound quality have created professional audio hardware found in recording studios around the world and heard on countless hit records.
Apogee JAM features include:
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar and bass
- No confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Works with GarageBand on iPad and iPhone or with any Core Audio compatible application on a Mac
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- High quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
- 44.1kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone or Mac
- Made in the U.S.A.
Apogee JAM system requirements:
- iOS Devices: iPad, iPad2 and iPhone 4, iOS version: 4.3 and later. Connection: Dock connector port (no batteries required).
- Mac OS: Mac, with an Intel processor. Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended. OS version: 10.6.4 or later. Connection: USB 2.0 Full Speed.
Software: GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage or any Core Audio compatible application