The Epiphone Dot Studio 6-String Electric Guitar Cherry is a 6-string semi-acoustic guitar, incorporating Epiphone's great hollow-body design and build quality in a brilliantly affordable instrument.
The Epiphone Ltd Dot Studio features a Mahogany Body, semi-hollow body and top with 'F' holes, and the easily-playable mahogany neck is topped by a rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets.
In the electronics department, the Epiphone Limited Edition Dot Studio is equipped with a pair of black, uncovered, Alnico V Classic Humbucker pickups for vintage rock, blues and jazz tones. The pickups are controlled by the Volume and Tone knobs, while there is also a 3-way pickup selector switch.
Additional appointments include a LockTone Tune-o-Matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece and Grover machine heads for accurate and stable tuning.
The Epiphone Limited Edition Dot Studio offers a durable and well-built instrument that looks and sounds great.
The main features of the Epiphone Dot Studio 6-String Electric Guitar Cherry include:
- Mahogany Body
- Semi-hollow body with a mahogany centre block
- Mahogany neck with a SlimTaper 'D'-shape profile
- Rosewood neck with 22 frets
- 24.75" scale length
- 2 x Alnico V Classic Humbucker pickups
- 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone controls
- 3-way pickup selector switch
- LockTone Tune-o-Matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Grover machine heads
- Gloss Cherry finish