The Fender American Elite Precision Maple Bass Guitar Tobacco Sunburst is a 4-string bass guitar, featuring an ash body, a maple neck and fretboard, and a tobacco sunburst finish. The American Elite Precision is an update on Fender’s classic design, introducing revolutionary technology and sound. This bass guitar is a multi-faceted performer with a classic style, and offers an exceptional feel and versatile, giant sound that surpasses previous Precision models.
These bass guitars feature the brand new 4th-generation Noiseless pickups that combine a modern noise-free performance with an authentic vintage sound that makes no sacrifices. Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck on this bass guitar features a 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard that is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape profile at the bone nut morphs into a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel. This provides plenty of comfortable support for fast players.
Posiflex graphite support rods run along the length of the neck, adding stability, yet still resisting temperature- and humidity-induced warping. The HiMass Vintage bridge increases note attack and resonance for extreme basslines offering a huge punch and near-endless sustain while allowing either top-load or strings-thru-body stringing. Along with large pearloid fret markers, this guitar will impress any audience thanks to impressive elegant style. Each guitar comes with a redesigned Elite Molded Case featuring TSA locks, offering increased protection for your brand new instrument.
The main features of the Fender American Elite Precision Maple Bass Guitar Tobacco Sunburst include:
- Finish: Tobacco Sunburst
- Body: Ash (Gloss Polyurethane)
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" to "D" (Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face)
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle Pickup: Elite Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Pickup Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode
- Preamp: 18V with Active 3-Band EQ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)