This bass just seems to have a little more mojo than the average Jazz Bass. To put it bluntly, it just kills in both looks and sound! Even if you're not a fan of Geddy Lee or Classic Rock and Metal, just pick one up, wrap your hands around the surprisingly comfortable extra-thin neck and listen to the tone; Oldschool, full and punchy!
You may not be a fan of Geddy Lee, but we guarantee that you will become of fan of the Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass. Built according to Geddy Lees personal specifications, it's based (so to speak), on the 72 Fender Jazz Bass, one of the best-sounding and most versatile basses ever made. Whether your style is Rock, Metal, Hardcore, Funk, Blues, or Jazz, the Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass can do it all. And oh, the neck, the neck, the neck!
Featuring an alder body and neck and maple fingerboard (34" scale length; 20 medium jumbo frets with black fingerboard binding), the Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass is custom-fit with two U.S. Jazz Bass single coil pickups (neck and bridge) and a BadAss II Bridge. The layout of the Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass is simple - two volume knobs (one per pickup) and a master tone control - nothing exotic. A quality, straight-forward bass.
- Series: Artist Series
- Colours: (306) Black (Polyurethane Finish)
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Thin "C" Shape, (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” Radius (241mm)
- No. of frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 Vintage Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Bridge: Leo Quan Badass II
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Unique Features: Black Fingerboard Binding with Black Rectangular Shaped Position Markers, Slim Neck Profile, Badass II Bridge
- Includes: Deluxe Gig Bag