The Fender Mustang Bass PF COR Capri Orange is a four-string model featuring a 30" scale, an alder body, a maple neck, a pau ferro fingerboard, Vintage-Style PJ pickups, chrome hardware, and a Capri orange finish. Updated with modern features, this Mustang represents the classic style with an ultra-comfortable short-scale form that makes it easy and comfortable to play in all applications.
This classic shorter scale length of 30" makes this Mustang Bass suitable for beginners and students, or anyone enjoys an easily reachable short scale range. Accompanied with a modern "C" neck profile, this guitar offers comfort for all playing styles across a rosewood fingerboard adorned with 19 medium jumbo frets and white dot inlays.
Players will enjoy the tonal versatility on offer with this Mustang through a seismic split single-coil Precision Bass pickup in the middle position and a growling Jazz Bass pickup in the bridge position. A three-way toggle pickup switch offers you either the bridge or neck pickup alone, or both. A hardtail four-saddle bridge provides solid tuning stability, precise intonation and increased sustain.
The main features of the Fender Mustang Bass PF COR Capri Orange include:
- Body Shape: Mustang Bass
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: "C"
- Scale Length: 30" (762mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Frets: 19x
- Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Finish: Capri Orange