The Fender PM-1 Deluxe Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Natural is a 6-string acoustic guitar, featuring a dreadnought body, a spruce top, a mahogany neck, rosewood back and sides, an ebony fretboard, and a natural finish. The Fender Paramount Series of acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic ’60s models, including checkerboard purfling and rosette, pickguard shape and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fingerboard inlays. Even with this art deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design. All-new Fender- and Fishman-designed PM preamp systems are specifically voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
The Paramount Deluxe Dreadnought features thoughtful vintage appointments as well as the craftsmanship of a truly high-performing instrument. Crafted from premium all-solid tone woods such as upgraded East Indian rosewood back and sides, a Sitka spruce top and equipped with quartersawn scalloped "X"-bracing, the Deluxe Dreadnought is designed with a freely vibrating, resonant tone in mind. It also features a fast-playing "C"-shaped mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard, both designed to accommodate the most demanding playing styles. Each guitar comes with a humidifier and hardshell case.
The main features of the Fender PM-1 Deluxe Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Natural include:
- Finish: Natural (High Gloss)
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Back & Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400mm)
- Frets: 20
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Headstock: Fender '40s Traditional on Black ABS Headcap
- Position Inlays: Abalone and Mother-of-Pearl "Concert Tone"
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, with Tuner and Phase Controls
- Special Electronics: Fender/Fishman PM System
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Aged Black Buttons
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)