The Fender PM-3 MG NAT Adirondack Triple-0 Natural is a limited edition 6-string acoustic guitar featuring a mahogany back, an Adirondack top, a mahogany neck, an ebony fingerboard, and a natural finish. The PM-3 Limited Adirondack Triple-0 combines upgraded features and a refined style to produce a responsive and inspiring guitar.
Built with solid African mahogany back and sides with a solid AA Adirondack spruce top, this Limited Edition Paramount guitar is ideal for dynamic performance and self-expression as the body vibrates freely with a natural resonance. A '60s-inspired headstock design produces a natural, resonant acoustic tone.
A Fender and Fishman-designed PM preamp, complete with tuner, tone controls, phase and master volume controls, is voiced specifically for this guitars body shape. Black-and-white checkerboard purfling is inspired by classic ‘60s Fender acoustic guitar designs to evoke a true old-school acoustic vibe, helped by elegant Americana inlays.
The main features of the Fender PM-3 MG NAT Adirondack Triple-0 Natural include:
- Body Shape: Triple-0
- Top: Solid AA Adirondack Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Adirondack Spruce Quartersawn Scalloped
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 3-Ply W/B/W
- Neck Shape: "C"
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400mm)
- Frets: 20x Vintage-Style
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, with Tuner & Phase Controls
- Pickup: Fender/Fishman PM System
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Back with Aged Black Buttons
- Pickguard: Yellow Marble
- Includes: Deluxe Hardshell Case