The Akai MPK261 Performance Keyboard Controller With Midi Pads is the latest addition to Akai’s hugely popular MPK Range of Controller Keyboards.
The MPK261 from Akai offers a host of quality features including 61 semi-weighted, full size keys and 16 RGB illuminated MPC Pads, technology taken from their legendary MPC Pad controllers and beat production units. The MPK Range also includes 8 assignable control knobs. The MPK261 has two quality pitch bend and modulation wheel controls, as well as jack inputs for expression pedals and sustain pedals.
Akai’s MPK261 also features 8 assignable faders and a redeveloped control layout with backlit LCD Panel Screen and additional functionality from the fully featured transport and parameter control sections to use with your DAW of choice. A USB-Midi interface with 5-pin Midi input and output offers ultra flexibility.
The MPK range ship with a highly rated software package which includes Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX, Twist 2.0, SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble and Akai Pro MPC Essentials.
The Akai MPK261 Performance Keyboard Controller With Midi Pads features:
- Performance Midi Keyboard Controller with Midi Pads
- 61 semi-weighted, full-size keys
- 16 MPC pads with RGB illuminated feedback
- 8 assignable control knobs
- 8 assignable faders Updated control layout with backlit LCD screen
- USB-MIDI with 5-pin MIDI input & output
- Comprehensive transport & parameter controls for hands-on DAW integration
- Pitch bend, modulation and octave controls for dynamic performances
- Expression & sustain pedal jack inputs
- Comprehensive production software package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist 2.0 & Akai Pro MPC Essentials