Arturia Minibrute Analog Synthesizer is the company’s first monophonic analogue synth and sets a new standard in terms of sonic power and flexibility.
The Arturia Minibrute has a 100 per cent analogue signal path offering warm, raw and powerful sounds thanks to its multi-wave VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) and Sub Oscillator, offering incredibly deep and fat basses, searing leads and otherworldly sound experiments. The Minibrute also features the incredible Steiner-Parker 2-pole multimode filter - which provides huge and aggressive filtering capabilities - an LFO with Sine, Triangle, Saw, Square, S&H (Sample and Hold) waveforms and two really fast ADSR Envelope Generators capable ranging from 1 millisecond to 10 seconds.
The Minibrute also features a host of innovations such as the Brute Factor, Ultrasaw and Metalizer which push the Oscillators delivering overdrive, extreme sawtooth waveforms and triangle harmonics respectively.
With USB, MIDI and CV connectivity, Arturia ‘s Minibrute fits in seamlessly into any old-school or modern production setup while the audio, transforms this monster of a synth into a fantastic effects box to create completely new sounds from any audio source.
With its own sonic capabilities and unique analogue signal path the Minibrute is all about true analogue synthesis and flexibility and as such, the Minibrute features an arpeggiator, a vibrato LFO, Glide and Portamento, Pitch and modulation wheels for a complete synth experience.
The main characteristics of the Arturia Minibrute Analog Synthesizer include:
- VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) with Waveform Mixer including Sub Oscillator, Sawtooth, Triangle, Square, white Noise and Audio In
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter with Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Notch
- 2 ADSR Envelope Generators with incredibly fast response (1 millisecond to 10 seconds)
- Ultrasaw generating extreme sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer delivering extreme triangle harmonics
- Brute Factor producing subtle saturation to extreme cross modulations
- Multiple modulation destinations including Pulse Width, Metalizer, Ultrasaw, Filter, Pitch and Amp
- LFO with 5 waveshapes, MIDI Sync
- Arpeggiator with MIDI Sync
- Vibrato LFO offering 3 modes (sine, trill up and trill down)
- Assignable Aftertouch
- 25-note keyboard with velocity, aftertouch, pitch and modulation wheels
- Extremely rugged Aluminium Chassis
- CV in: Amp, Pitch, filter
- CV Out: Pitch
- MIDI In/Out
- Gate In/Out