The ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 Keyboard Controller is an innovative keyboard offering users an entirely new approach to how they not only transport but play their instrument.
Pliable, pressure-sensitive keywaves take the place of keys on a traditional keyboard. The sensor-embedded keywave surface lets you shape sound through touch. Three faders let you fine-tune the responsiveness of the surface to touch.
You can control sound and make music through Five Dimensions of Touch: striking the keywaves, pressing into them, gliding sideways along them, sliding up and down the keywaves, and lifting off.
Using MIDI over Bluetooth, the RISE 49 works wirelessly, helping you take your controller wherever you wish to make music. That is now even easier with NOISE, the iPhone app that works as a mobile sound engine for the Seaboard RISE.
Equator, ROLI’s software synthesizer and sound engine, is bundled with every RISE 49, giving you granular control of sound in multiple dimensions. The RISE 49 is also compatible with a wide range of software across OS X and Windows platforms. Bitwig 8-Track is included with every RISE 49 so you can record and edit your music right out of the box.
The main features of the ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 Keyboard Controller include:
- 49 Keys
- 834 mm x 210 mm x 22.86 mm / 5.5 kg
- (32.83 in x 8.27 in x 0.9 in / 12.13 lbs)
- Continuous pedal input (1/4" jack)
- USB B port (MIDI out and power)
- USB A port (for charging peripherals)
- 9–12V 2A DC port
- Internal battery
- Full MIDI compatibility over USB and Bluetooth
- Bundled with Equator, the world’s first purpose-built, multi-dimensional software synthesiser, and Bitwig 8-Track DAW
- OS X 10.8+ / Windows 7+ / iOS
- Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz or faster recommended
- 4 GB RAM minimum / 8 GB RAM recommended
- 2 GB available disk space for Equator installation
- USB 2.0+ port for USB compatibility
- Bespoke soft case
- Manage settings in ROLI Dashboard
- USB cable
- One year full warranty