The Alesis NanoVerb 2 gives you 256 killer effects algorithms in a compact, easy-to-use, and incredibly affordable package.
You'll enjoy its lush hall, plate and room reverbs, rich and true stereo chorus, flange, delay, and rotary speaker emulation. Plus, the Alesis NanoVerb 2's 52-bit DSP resolution ensures sonic quality that allows you to use it for any effects application from guitar rigs to studio recording.
The NanoVerb 2's front panel adjust knob allows you to tweak the NanoVerb 2's great-sounding programs until they're just right for your music, while the Input/Output levels and Mix controls ensure proper effect levels for a wide variety of applications. Plus, with its amazing low cost, you can afford to put two or three NanoVerb 2s in your rack for dedicating to multiple sources.
Alesis NanoVerb 2 main features include:
- 16 programs, with 16 variations each, for a total of 256 presets
- Analog wet/dry mix control
- Adjustable input and output gains
- Stereo inputs automatically switch to dual mono when signal is only present on the left jack
- Minimized signal patch for optimal sound quality
- Signal/clip LED control for easy visual monitoring
- Rugged, compact design for years of reliable performance
- Bypass control with footswitch, sold separately