The Allen & Heath QU-SB Portable Digital Mixer is a system that integrates a digital mixer and interface with a highly intuitive app ideal for mixers and engineers to remotely control their audio from any part of the room.
Qu-Pad (app) connects to the mixer over Wi-Fi* and gives you the freedom to adjust the monitors on stage, roam around the venue whilst tweaking the PA, and then mix the show from the heart of the audience.
Qu-SB is an ultra-compact digital mixer and interface designed for iPad control, freeing you to mix from anywhere in the venue and providing a smart, portable solution for bands, AV and installation. The companion Qu-Pad app is a beautifully elegant, intuitive mixing interface, giving easy access to the full wealth of Qu features and setup options.
Qu-SB’s sixteen AnalogiQTM total recall preamps feature zero crossing detection and an advanced padless 1dB step gain stage, closely allied to the DSP for optimal gain accuracy and audio transparency. The analogue signal is captured by high class, low latency 24bit analogue to digital converters matched to high quality 24bit digital to analogue converters to deliver the required outputs. The AnalogiQTM design has been refined over many months to offer superb transparency, minimal distortion and an ultra-low noise floor, with a warm, musical sound that is missing from some digital consoles.
On top of its 18 onboard inputs and 14 outputs, Qu-SB can be expanded up to 32 mono inputs and 24 outputs by connecting to one of our family of remote AudioRacks over a single Cat5 cable. Couple this with the Qu-You personal monitoring app for Android and iOS, plus the ME-1 personal mixers, and Qu-SB is a fantastic choice for bands looking for the same great monitor sound wherever they play.
The main features of the Allen & Heath QU-SB Portable Digital Mixer include:
- 16 Mono Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- 1 Stereo Input (TRS)
- 12 on-board Mix Outputs (LR, Mono Mix 1-4, Stereo Mix 1-3)
- 1 Stereo Matrix Out (TRS)
- Qu-32 Core inside (32 Mono + 3 Stereo Input Channels)
- Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo)
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- iLive FX Library
- dSNAKE Remote Audio Port expansion up to 38 inputs
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- 32×32 USB Audio Interface
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert / ducker, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 1/3 octave GEQ, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- 19” Rack Mountable with optional rack ears