The Allen & Heath ZED 10 with Amplitube X-Gear software - Compact mixer for live performance and studio recording, which is built to a professional standard, which will suit a wide range of applications including solo artists, bands, schools, houses of worship and conference facilities.
Allen & Heath ZED 10 comes with a full version of IK Multimedia Amplitube X-Gear, the first fully modular, customisable and expandable amp and FX modelling software system, which can operate as a plug-in or a stand-alone application.
The ZED-10 can also manage up to four microphones and two stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility, provides separate 2-track record outputs and a stereo playback input for 2-track replay or interval music from a CD player. It also boasts XLR main stereo outputs with inserts, comprehensive monitoring with headphones and separate monitor speaker outputs, 48V microphone phantom power, and DI level switching for sub mixing. There is also a USB send and return for PC or Mac recording, playback and effects.
The Main Features of the Allen and Heath ZED 10 Include:
- 4 Mic Inputs with Globally Switchable 48v Phantom Power
- 2 Stereo Line Level Channels
- USB Send and Return
- 2 Ultra High Impedance Discrete Class A FET D.I. Inputs, with Valve Emulation Circuitry and 26db Boost for Low Level Pickups
- 3 Band E.Q. with Swept Midrange on Mono Channels
- 2 Aux Sends
- XLR Main Outs with Inserts
- Comprehensive Monitoring with Headphone and Separate Monitor Speaker Outputs
- High Gain, Low Noise Pre-amps
- Rugged, Professional Build Quality with Individual Vertically-Mounted Circuit Boards