The Allen & Heath ZED-16FX USB Mixer is the latest addition to the ZED series multipurpose mixer range, with USB connectivity for live sound and home studio recording applications.
The Allen & Heath ZED-16FX USB is a 16 channel multipurpose mixer, with 10 Neutrik mono mic/line inputs alongside 3 stereo channel inputs. The ZED-16FX 16 also features EQ on each input and 16 internal high quality effects and 4 auxiliary channels for added versatility.
Designed to be multipurpose, the Allen & Heath ZED-16FX USB has an inbuilt USB audio interface, allowing for live recordings of groups on the go, or even at the center of small home studio recording or production setups.
The ZED-16FX USB also comes bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE recording software to sequence, edit or additional effects to your multi-track audio and MIDI recordings.
The main features of the Allen & Heath ZED-16FX USB Mixer include:
- 10 Neutrik mono mic/line inputs
- 3 stereo channels with 2-band EQ
- 16 time-delay DSP effects
- Channel insert
- Super wide gain DuoPreTM mic line input
- 3-band EQ with mid frequency sweep which utilises MusiQ
- 4 auxes
- Illuminated mute
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL & peak warning indicator
- ALPS 100mm faders
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control
- Global +48V phantom power
- 12 bar meters
- Mono/stereo function on auxes 1&2
- Monitor output section
- Alt stereo output source
- USB stereo audio in/out
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE bundled with mixer
- Rack mountable (rack ears sold separately)