The Allen and Heath ZED60-10FX Mixing Desk features premium quality 60mm faders and a 24 bit/48kHz digital effects engine, making it ideal for a wide range of applications including smaller gigs, pubs, clubs, schools, houses of worship and conference facilities.
Connect up to four microphones and two stereo sources to the Allen & Heath ZED60-10 FX and benefit from separate 2-track record outputs and a stereo playback input suitable for any music player or sound source. Other professional features include XLR main stereo outputs with inserts, comprehensive monitoring possibilities with headphones and separate monitor speaker outputs, 48V microphone phantom power, and DI level switching for sub mixing. There is also a USB send and return for PC or Mac recording, playback and effects.
Plug your guitar into the high impedance jack inputs without the need for DI boxes. The ZED60-10FX incorporates a 24 bit/48kHz digital effects engine with 16 high quality digital effects developed from the iLive digital mixing system.
Allen and Heath Zed60-10 FX main features include:
- Premium quality 60mm faders
- 4 Mic Inputs with Globally Switchable 48v Phantom Power
- 2 Stereo Line Level Channels
- USB Send and Return
- 2 Ultra High Impedance Discrete Class A FET D.I. Inputs, with Valve Emulation Circuitry and 26db Boost for Low Level Pickups
- 3 Band E.Q. with Swept Midrange on Mono Channels
- 24 bit/48kHz digital effects with 16 presets
- 2 Aux Sends
- XLR Main Outs with Inserts
- Comprehensive Monitoring with Headphone and Separate Monitor Speaker Outputs
- High Gain, Low Noise Pre-amps
- Rugged, Professional Build Quality with Individual vertically Mounted Circuit Boards