The ART HQ231 Dual 31-band Graphic EQ - Perfect for any live sound application where there is a high feedback potential including monitor mixes, side-fill cabinets or high powered front-of-house mixes situations.
The HQ231 features ART’s proprietary FDC™ (Feedback Detection Circuit), with constant Q circuitry capable of delivering a 3% center frequency accuracy. Professional features like LED level metering, selectable 6dB or 12dB slider range, active balanced and unbalanced input & output connectors, RFI filters, independent variable Hi Pass (low cut) and Low Pass (high cut) filters, variable input level control, passive bypass switch, clip level indicator, ground lift switch, and selectable line voltage switch make it ideal for any professional application or touring system.
FDC (Feedback Detection Circuitry – designed and developed by ART Engineering) instantly illuminates an LED on the corresponding EQ band fader with the greatest sustained signal. The LED indicators can immediately show which band corresponds to the feedback frequency, allowing the sound engineer to reduce gain in that band to quickly kill the feedback while having a minimal impact on the sound of the live program material.
The ART HQ231 Main Features Include:
- FDC™ Feedback Detection Circuit
- Dual Channel 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Output Level VU Metering on Each Channel
- Constant-Q Filtering
- Individual High and Low Pass Filters on Each Channel
- Center-Detented Frequency Band Sliders
- Independent Level and Bypass Controls on Each Channel
- Relay Bypass - If Power is Lost, Signal Will Still Pass
- Variable Input Controls
- Signal Clip Level Indicators
- Ground Lift Switch
- Internal Power Supply
- Selectable Line Voltage