Avid HD I/O 16x16 Analog Pro Tools HD Series Interface: Get the absolute highest audio quality and unprecedented I/O flexibility with HD I/O, a high-performance Pro Tools HD Series audio interface that’s designed to completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD systems.
While its sleek look resembles its prior generation interfaces, HD I/O has been completely redesigned on the inside with high-quality electronics, giving you pristine, best-in-class A/D and D/A conversion and the lowest possible latency. Plus, with three configurations to choose from and a modular design, you can expand and customise the interface for your connection needs.
A sonic improvement over its audio interface predecessors, HD I/O features premium A/D and D/A conversion, so you can achieve higher audio fidelity, extensive dynamic range, super-low jitter, and the absolute lowest possible latency in your sessions. With certain configurations, you also get built-in sample rate conversion and a soft clip feature for worry-free recording. And using Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter that catches even the fastest transients, you can track hotter signals and smooth out inconsistent levels from incoming sources.
As your needs grow or change, you can customise your I/O by swapping out any card. The 16x16 Analog comes fully expanded.
HD I/O and all other Pro Tools HD Series interfaces completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD, so you get maximum performance, dependability, and control of your inputs, outputs, and routing right from your Pro Tools software interface. You’ll also get higher production quality and greater workflow flexibility than with previous Pro Tools interfaces. And if you want to use your interface with Pro Tools|HD and other DAW software, you can do that too, as all Pro Tools|HD systems support Core Audio and ASIO drivers.
The HD I/O 16x16 Analog is the ideal choice for music productions—get the maximum complement of analog inputs and outputs (can be customised by replacing a card, but not expanded).
Avid HD I/O 16x16 Analog Features:
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
- Adapt the interface for your needs
- Get a balance of analog and digital I/O
- Versatile digital I/O on all interfaces, with built-in sample rate conversion
- Expand or customise the I/O with analog or digital option cards
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD for full input, output, and routing control
- Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter
- Keep things in sync with dedicated Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
- Keep an eye on your levels easily through 32 4-segment metering LEDs
- Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
- Connects to Pro Tools|HD through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)
- 16 analog inputs (using DB25)
- 16 analog outputs (using DB25)
- 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O (supports 192 kHz single-wire)
- 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O
- 8 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)