If tone is the name of your game, the Behringer COMPRESSOR/SUSTAINER CS400 will add amazing impact to your tone and provide endless sustain.
You can dial in the right amount of compression using the dedicated ATTACK and SUSTAIN dials of the Behringer COMPRESSOR/SUSTAINER CS400.
The LEVEL control allows you to set the output to subtle, or engage a monster volume boost. TONE lets you add exactly the right level of highs. From clean, snappy country leads to rock solos that scream for eons, the CS400 is built to make your sound the center of attention.
Its LED tells you when it's on, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains outstanding signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this scene-stealer with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Ever notice how some strings on your guitar or bass sound louder than others? This is partly due to physics. Strings with lower mass just don’t put out as much volume as the heavier ones. When used properly, a compressor makes all of the strings the same volume. Compressors are also great for slap-style bass players, making thumb slaps, string pulls and muted notes all the same volume, for an extremely percussive effect.
Behringer COMPRESSOR/SUSTAINER CS400 main features:
- Get super-smooth compression and endless sustain
- Compress loud and boost low signals without degrading the original sound
- Dedicated Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode