The Behringer Control 2 USB Monitor Controller & Interface is a high-end studio control and communication center with VCA control and USB audio interface. The Control 2 USB puts Master Volume, Talkback, Source selection and Monitor control at your fingertips so you can choose from up to three sets of active studio monitors and four different stereo input sources to create powerful, custom monitor mixes.
The built-in Talkback mic allows you to communicate directly with the performer. The Control 2 USB utilises high-end Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA) technology to provide ultimate precision level adjustment. The high-quality, built-in USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer and its digital library, creating an ultimate sound source control center.
The main features of the Behringer Control 2 USB Monitor Controller & Interface include:
- 4x Stereo Inputs with Independent Level Controls
- Additional Monitor Mix Input
- 3x Independent & Adjustable Monitor Outputs
- Built-In Talkback Microphone with Level Control
- Large Volume Knob with True VCA Control
- Built-In Stereo USB Audio Interface
- Premium-Quality Phono Preamp
- 2x Powerful Headphone Amplifiers with Separate Volume Controls
- Convenient Mono, Mute & Dim Functions
- High-Precision Dual 12-Segment LED Meters with Input/Output Source Switch
- "Planet Earth" Switching Power Supply