Behringer DEQ2496 Mastering Processor
Manufacturer Part No: 000-146
Price excludes VAT
available at short notice
DEQ2496 Mastering Processor description:
The Behringer ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 Ultracurve Pro Ultra High-Precision Digital 24-Bit/96 kHz EQ/RTA Mastering Processor. Ideal for audiophile mastering and PA purposes.
The Behringer ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 is an ultra high-precision digital 24-bit/96 kHz EQ/RTA mastering processor. Its extremely high audio performance makes it ideal for audiophile mastering and PA purposes. It offers 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules: 31-band graphic, 10-band parametric, Feedback Destroyer, and 3 dynamic EQs per channel. Other highlights are the 61-band RTA that can run simultaneously with the EQ section, high-quality 24-bit/96kHz A/D/A converters, and 2 high-performance 32/40-bit floating-point SHARC digital signal processors which yield ultimate sonic resolution and 113dB dynamic range. Multifunction level meters, 64 user memories, RTA mic/line input with phantom power, word clock input, and MIDI connections. Balanced inputs, servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, and AES/EBU and S/PDIF I/Os (XLR and optical).
The main features of the Behringer ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 include:
- Ultra high-resolution processor for all EQ, RTA and dynamic applications, especially for PA and audiophile mastering
- 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ,
- Feedback Destroyer plus three Dynamic EQs per stereo channel)
- Flexible Compressor/Expander function with Peak Limiter per stereo channel as well as additional Stereo Imager and Stereo Delay for delay line applications
- Unique VPQ (Virtual Paragraphic EQ) option allows parametric control of graphic EQs
- Ultra high-resolution 61-band real-time FFT Analyzer with additional auto EQ function for room and loudspeaker equalization
- Multi-functional level meters (peak/RMS, VU and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA mic input)
- 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations
- Separate RTA mic/line input with phantom power, professional wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates
- Ultra high-quality AKM 24-bit/96 kHz A/D- and D/A converters (113 dB dynamic range)
- Open architecture allowing future software updates via MIDI
- Two high-performance 32/40-bit floating-point SHARC digital signal processors for ultimate sonic resolution
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, AES/EBU and S/PDIF inputs and outputs (XLR and optical)
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption
This page first created on: 25/07/2007
Verified Product Owner
Was great while it worked, lasted about 30 minutes before it started to power cycle and then shut of completely and not work again... Now I have a unusable audio processor but DV247 are going to replace.
This customer purchased the product in June 2016
Verified Product Owner
Great item, bit complex at the start but once you get the hang of it well worth it for the price.
This customer purchased the product in December 2016