The Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer is the fastest feedback suppressor on the market, with a response time of less than 0.2 seconds.
Whether you use it to kill feedback dead in its tracks for your mains and/or monitors, or as a sophisticated parametric equalizer to fine-tune the acoustics of your next gig, the Behringer FBQ1000 will bring a new level of finesse to your sound. And if you use in-ear-monitors, the FBQ1000 is a must-have to protect your most valuable assets — your ears!
Using an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, the FBQ1000 automatically and intelligently locates up to 12 feedback frequencies per channel. The algorithm then sets extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/60th of an octave) to destroy feedback frequencies, leaving the remainder of your signal virtually untouched. And with the “Set-and-Forget” default setting, your Feedback Destroyer can be up and running in a matter of seconds.
The Auto Mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically to eliminate the slightest hint of feedback, without you having to do anything at all. It just doesn’t get much easier than that!
If you prefer a more hands-on approach, the Manual Mode allows you to program up to 24 fully parametric filters (with frequency, bandwidth and gain controls) to optimize your sound to the room’s acoustics. The FBQ1000 can protect you from feedback in both your mono PA mains and a monitor mix.
Behringer FBQ1000 features include:
- High-performance 2-channel Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 24 frequencies
- Ultra-narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- "Set-and-forget" default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Single-Shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback plus locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual mode allows setting of up to 24 fully parametric filters with individual frequency, bandwidth and gain parameters
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with ¼'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors