The Behringer X32 Compact TP is designed for mixing on the road. The package consists of a compact version of Behringer's flagship X32 40-input, 25-bus digital mixing console pre-packaged in a touring-grade road case specifically designed for the device. The X32 Compact TP has 16 analog XLR outputs, as well as 6 balanced line-level 1/4" Aux inputs and outputs, and two 1/4" headphone jacks.
The mixer also features a pair of AES50 ports that have KLARK TEKNIK SuperMAC networking capability for use with 48-channel digital snakes for ultra-low jitter and latency.
The main features of the Behringer X32 Compact TP include:
- Includes Touring-Grade Road Case
- 16 Programmable MIDAS-Designed Mic Preamps
- 8 XLR Outputs, 6 Aux Inputs/Outputs
- 48-Channel Digital Snake Ready via AES50
- 32x32 FireWire/USB Audio Interface Card
- 40-bit Floating-Point DSP
- 17 Motorized Faders
- Built-In Virtual FX
- USB Type-A Input for Flash Memory
- Networked Remote Control